- Outside Maldives
- About Us
Crystal Sands Beach Hotel offers an affordable luxury holiday experience in the Maldives, an amazing blend of “Fun and Sun”. The beautiful lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a variety of watersports and the powder white beaches offer you the chance to enjoy the sun and sand in a picturesque setting.
Crystal Sands is located on Maafushi, the most successful island where guesthouses are started. Being close to Male, transfers are relative easy and because of the many guesthouses there is a lot of activity and lots of facilities. Maafushi has several restaurants and three dive schools. Activities are watersports with jet ski, kite surfing, big game fishing, dolphin watching and sandbank picnic to name a few.
Maafushi is located 25km south of the International Airport, approximately 25 minutes by speedboat or 90mins with the local ferry.
Crystal Sands is owned by the Symphony group, the oldest group of restaurants in the Maldives.
Upgrade to Half Board, 18USD per pax
Upgrade to Full Board, 36USD per pax
Children Rates ( inclusive of taxes)
– One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
– One child from 4 to 12 years is charged 30USD per person per night in an extra bed.
– One older child above 12 or adult is charged 50USD per person per night in an extra bed.
Transfers (including taxes)
– Small Speed Boat maximum Capacity 8Pax 175USD charter
– Big Speed Boat maximum Capacity 25Pax, USD 30USD Per Pax
last update Jan 31, 2019
Crystal Sands on Maafushi in the South Male Atoll